Monday 21 December 2015

My First Badge

Hello

This blog is about receiving my first badge in Mozilla. An online badge which helps us to get recognized in the community and a token of appreciation from Support Mozilla (SuMo) for a dedicated contribution in the projects of Mozilla.

I am involved with Mozilla since December 2014 was a part of several meetups organized to keep the momentum of Mozilla MP growing.Was a part of FoxYeah campaign. Initiated a club in my college  Bhopal School Of Social Sciences with the help of Rahul Talreja Sir(MozRep) Bhopal.
Club- BSSS Firefox Club
Club Lead- Me ( Robin Koshy )

But even after all this I started my actual contribution for the projects of Mozilla after a meetup arranged with Vaibhav Bajaj Sir (MozRep) Bhopal who showed me practically how to contribute in several projects like l10n and SuMo (Army of Awsome).

Thereafter his guidance I started contribution through Army of Awsome helping out people on Twitter for their queries and thanking them for being a part of Mozilla family. And I developed an interest in the project and within few days I was notified through an e-mail that I have been awarded with a badge.
This badge is awarded to contributors with 50 Army of Awesome tweets during 2015.

I am quite happy after being recognized after working for the project and even excited to keep the work growing.



No comments:

Post a Comment